Monday, April 23, 2012

Please visit my website at www.cs.trinity.edu/~ewarburt. The site was easier then I thought it would be because I had no idea kompozer or expression web existed and i had been exposed to html which I think is hard. I started out with kompozer then moved to expression web and i hand coded the nav bar for one of my pages when i messed up. i am proud of my splash page because it is something i can now make easily and is a good intro to any website. If i had to change something i would've made a slightly more detailed background. The biggest technical challenge was the nav bar because it was brand new to me. the biggest design challenge was the writing that i couldn't get to look right until i centered it. I will show my site to my family and friends to brag, teachers if they want an example of my computer skills, or anyone that asks. Yes definitely, it is like a more impressive powerpoint slideshow which is good to know how to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment